Channel marketing manager
This position is remote but required to be in the United States.
At Kollective, we are scaling our business through the channel through our strategic, integration and reseller partners. The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with our Global Channel Sales Teams and the Marketing Department to scale our partner ecosystem, drive more demand, build pipeline through partners, and market to and with our partners. A successful candidate will have experience in channel marketing for large enterprises.
The Channel Marketing Manager reports to the COO with direct lines to the Channel Sales Teams in EMEA, APAC and the Americas. The candidate should have experience developing positive relationships with our partners’ marketing teams to determine the best ways to go to market, increase demand and grow the Kollective business.
The role requires responsiveness, professionalism, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines. We have an international business and working with our international channel teams. Key to this role is being able to articulate joint value and scale partner marketing activities across an ever-growing partner ecosystem.
- Understand and assess partner marketing requirements
- Create effective and scalable partner marketing strategies and campaigns; including webinars, social, paid, content, event, etc.
- Build strong relationships with key influencers within partner community
- Collaborate with product and marketing to provide enablement tools
- Serve as channel and partner sales primary marketing point of contact
- Act as the marketing project manager/lead for new integrations, resellers, and strategic partners
- Prepare and maintain accurate report of all joint marketing activities
- Update and maintain Partner Portal, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Partner Center offers
- Ensure partner feedback is clearly captured and conveyed to enable ongoing improvement
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in either channel/partner marketing, channel/partner sales
- Experience creating unique value propositions for joint solutions in new channels
- Ability to create and refine GTM strategies
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple teams both internally and with our partners
- Experience with Microsoft Partner GTM desired
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous deadlines professionally
- Enthusiastic and creative person with the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing campaigns, report on metrics, and scale successful activities across growing partner ecosystem
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, time management, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in related field required
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.