Exhibit B - Service Level Commitments
Cielo24 provides the following services:
- Indexes (word, timestamp in JSON format)
- Transcription (Multiple formats supported, including TXT, and JSON)
- Captioning (Multiple formats supported, including SRT, QT, DFXP)
Accessibility & Security:
- cielo24 provides access to a simple & secure API to automate requests and file delivery
- API availability/uptime is guaranteed at 98%
- Content is secure throughout the entire transcription process
- All data is transferred via secure (HTTPS) connections with encryption levels comparable to online banking institutions
- Access to content is limited to individuals under confidentiality agreements
- Data storage
- Media Servers reside at a secure hosted location
- Content is delivered using auto-expiring URL's to help prevent unauthorized access
- Access to the servers is via a secure connection with a narrow white-list of allowed clients restricted to key staff members
Professional Service Level Promise:
- cielo24 will deliver 98%+ guaranteed accuracy for professional English transcription
- cielo24 will deliver 95%+ guaranteed accuracy for premium English transcription
- Guaranteed turn around per rate chart
- Technical support will be provided as set forth in Attachment B-1 to this Exhibit B
- Prices and turn around time are dependent on utilizing cielo24 API with clean input audio free of excessive background noise. cielo24 shall notify client if any media does not meet such audio quality requirements. At client’s discretion, poor quality audio and or audio only content can be processed by cielo24 with no guarantee on quality level or turn around time.
- cielo24 has the right to reject work that is nonstandard and may not conform to typical processing intervals, including poor audio quality and background noise.
- SLA is based on the percentage of intelligible words in the media.
- Video should be provided to maximize quality as essential information is often gleaned from the video.
- Pricing for non-standard work is available upon request.
- If turn around time is not met, Company will charge Partner the rate for which the lower tier of Service was actually provided.
Company will rework any final content until service levels are achieved, customer will be charged based upon the actual Turn Around Time Received.